This vent pipe boot was removed and replaced with a new black UV protected Perma-Boot. We used shank nails and sealant to adhere the new pipe boot.
After several severe storms, this roof was damaged and was experiencing some leaks. We tore off bad areas and patched the roof to provide the roof with the protection it needed moving forward.
A large portion of this roof had started to warp and tear which allowed water to gain access to the home. The attic and the home's ventilation suffered from this. We replaced the entire roof with a brand-new system and protections to keep the roof sealed tight.
We removed the existing roofing down to decking and installed a new metal roof that looks great!
our service area