The older moldy gutters on this home were having problems with properly discharging the runoff from the roof and had even started to pull away from the roof. These complications made it problematic for the roof by allowing water to get into areas and sit in areas they should not such as the decking boards under the shingles. We completely replaced the gutter system with new gutters, and they turned out great.
The boots around the venting on this roof were not sealed perfectly, and years of wear and tear had allowed water to get under the shingles and into a hole in the decking. We tore off the problem section, patched the deck, installed new boots around the vents, and the re-shingled the newly repaired area.
Worn out and peeling off, this chimney flashing had started to let water get under the roof. This creates many more issues for the home. We went out and replaced the old flashing with our brand-new metal flashing and removed the old TV antenna wire per the homeowners' request.
The older roof on this home had started to cause problems. We did a full tear off and replacement with brand-new shingles, flashing, and ice and water protections.
The old sealant and protective chimney cap on this roof had broken and failed. We started from scratch and re-applied a protective coating and installed a new chimney cap. Now, the fear of water damage around, inside, and through the chimney is gone.
our service area